Prior was 557Gas rigs 149 vs 146 priorWTI crude is up another $3.94 today to $110.06.
- GameStop Stock News and Forecast: Is GME a dead cat bounce or the start of next rally?
- GBP/USD stabilises in mid-1.2200s, bears eye 1.20 level ahead of busy week for UK/US economic events
- Twitter Stock News and Forecast: TWTR slumps as NDA issue surfaces for Musk
- Tesla Stock News and Forecast: TSLA charged up for bear market rally as Musk, Twitter argue over NDA
- Hungary Says if Pipeline Shipments Are Exempted From Sanctions It Can “Live With” Deal
No comments to show.