US retail sales on Friday was dismal, but not that it wasn’t expected. Still, there were a lot of mixed tones in the market but the sour mood early on was salvaged by dip buyers in the end.For now, the dollar is keeping relatively steady for the most part after some decent gains at the end of last w
- GameStop Stock News and Forecast: Is GME a dead cat bounce or the start of next rally?
- GBP/USD stabilises in mid-1.2200s, bears eye 1.20 level ahead of busy week for UK/US economic events
- Twitter Stock News and Forecast: TWTR slumps as NDA issue surfaces for Musk
- Tesla Stock News and Forecast: TSLA charged up for bear market rally as Musk, Twitter argue over NDA
- Hungary Says if Pipeline Shipments Are Exempted From Sanctions It Can “Live With” Deal
No comments to show.