I’ve mentioned quite a few times already in the past few weeks, that I just don’t see any bigger risk to the global recovery than China. The omicron risks there are something that will percolate to global supply chains, inflation, and thus central bank outlook as well. And with Beijing being hit
- GameStop Stock News and Forecast: Is GME a dead cat bounce or the start of next rally?
- GBP/USD stabilises in mid-1.2200s, bears eye 1.20 level ahead of busy week for UK/US economic events
- Twitter Stock News and Forecast: TWTR slumps as NDA issue surfaces for Musk
- Tesla Stock News and Forecast: TSLA charged up for bear market rally as Musk, Twitter argue over NDA
- Hungary Says if Pipeline Shipments Are Exempted From Sanctions It Can “Live With” Deal
No comments to show.