The major US stock indices are closing mixed, but both the NASDAQ and the S&P index erased declines and are closing near the highs for the day. For the week, the major indices are all lower. The Dow closed lower and was down for the second straight dayNASDAQ closes higher despite higher yields with
- GameStop Stock News and Forecast: Is GME a dead cat bounce or the start of next rally?
- GBP/USD stabilises in mid-1.2200s, bears eye 1.20 level ahead of busy week for UK/US economic events
- Twitter Stock News and Forecast: TWTR slumps as NDA issue surfaces for Musk
- Tesla Stock News and Forecast: TSLA charged up for bear market rally as Musk, Twitter argue over NDA
- Hungary Says if Pipeline Shipments Are Exempted From Sanctions It Can “Live With” Deal
No comments to show.