The yen is the lead gainer on the day, building from yesterday’s performance as risk trades slumped. The S&P 500 index fell by 1.4% and Nasdaq by 2.5% as tech stocks were battered.The mood is calmer today but USD/JPY did see a drop under 114.00 and has stuck below that since. Price is down 0.4% to 1
- GameStop Stock News and Forecast: Is GME a dead cat bounce or the start of next rally?
- GBP/USD stabilises in mid-1.2200s, bears eye 1.20 level ahead of busy week for UK/US economic events
- Twitter Stock News and Forecast: TWTR slumps as NDA issue surfaces for Musk
- Tesla Stock News and Forecast: TSLA charged up for bear market rally as Musk, Twitter argue over NDA
- Hungary Says if Pipeline Shipments Are Exempted From Sanctions It Can “Live With” Deal
No comments to show.