GBP/JPY licks its wound around 152.70, after dropping the most in a week to refresh fortnight low with 152.47 ahead of Friday’s London open. The cross
- U.S. Treasury to auction off $54 billion of 3 year notes at the top of the hour
- Fauci: Real-world evidence accumulating on Omicron shows higher degree of transmissibility
- AUDUSD moves above 200 hour MA for the first time since November 2
- AUD/USD reclaims 0.7100 status, threats bullish technical break amid risk-on, hawkish RBA vibes
- US EIA raises forecast for 2022 world oil demand growth by 200K BPD, now sees 3.55M BPD YoY increase
No comments to show.